Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This week at Stamp and Create June 10th

Welcome to Stamp and Create!

I'm sorry this post is late. Monday didn't really go as planned!!
It is the Summer and my two kids are home and I am also watching my friend's kids.

Anyway, the new Whimsy Stamps arrived yesterday but I haven't had the chance to put them in the store. I will try to do that later today or tomorrow morning.

We have a few cards to share with you today for your stamping inspiration...

using Football Crazy from Popcorn Bear along with My Girl paper from My Mind's Eye, Name die cut using By the Letters Uppercase and Lowercase from My Favorite Things

Rene's bookmark 
using Hannah from Wags 'n Whiskers

Other: ribbon, flowers, tulle, butterfly pin.

Jeanette used Magnolia's Sweet Pea Tilda from their  Once Upon A Time collection. To add some dimension to her project she added White Opal Liquid Pearls to create the dots in the background.

Vicky has used Hopeful by Whimsy


Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:

**New Magnolia Special Moments Collection Pre-Order
New Crafter's Companions: Mulberry WoodPopcorn's PalsSWALK
Sweet Pea Stamps - Clearance

Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!

Happy Stamping and Shopping!

1 comment:

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!