Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to work!

Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to Stamp and Create.

I am home from vacation and back to work. I actually came home a day early so I could rest up and start getting the holiday orders out. Unfortunately, now I have a pretty bad head cold! :-(

All orders that were placed on Jan 1st or earlier have shipped out. The only orders that haven't shipped are from Jan 2nd or later. So now I am only a few days behind. I hope to get the rest of those in the mail tomorrow.

In the mean time, I have the following orders on the way:

Whimsy Stamps (including the new Kenny K in RUBBER) - first order
CC Designs new release
The Greeting Farm new release
Cling Mount restock

A few of these are currently available as "Pre Orders". They will
ship out as soon as they arrive.

I made the card below for my dear friend "Little Luke" using Lying Matthew from Whiff of Joy...
Luke was my neighbor and son's best friend when we were in Jacksonville, FL. He is currently in the Hospital for Spinal Meningitis. Please keep him in your prayers.
More details on the card - and pictures of Ryan with Luke - on my blog.

Also posted today on my blog is this card for the new ABC Christmas Challenge...

In other news, Wags 'n Whiskers will be having a new release on Monday, Jan 10th.
The sneak peeks will begin on Friday on the challenge blog with the new challenge.

And on Tuesday, Jan 11th, High Hopes Challenges will be celebrating their 100th challenge with a blog hop as well!!

Happy stamping and shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable image & you've colored it so beautifully. Love the papers & how you put it all together. It's wonderful.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!